piątek, 22 sierpnia 2014

Objective Placement Test SUPER MINDS - OD KLASY 4 DO 6 SP

Section l: Language Use
Choose the word or words that best complete each sentence.
1. My apartment is large. three bedrooms.
a. They’re
b. It has
c. It’s
d. There’s
2. A: are you, John?
B: I’m 15.
a. How
b. What
c. How old
d. What time
A: What’s Pam like?
B: She’s .
a. my friend
b. from Canada
c. at home
d. shy
4. Cindy’s Restaurant is Center Street.
a. at
b. on
c. to
d. of
5. desks in the classroom.
a. There are no
b. There’s
c. They aren’t
d. There’s no
A: Where are your neighbors from?
B: from Puerto Rico.
a. They’re
b. There
c. Their
d. There are
7. Lisa and I are on the same soccer team. team is really good!
a. Their
b. Her
c. His
d. Our
8. I play basketball at all. I think it’s too difficult.
a. do
b. like
c. can’t
d. can
9. Amy comes to school on time every day. She’s late.
a. always
b. usually
c. sometimes
d. never
10. There isn’t milk in the refrigerator.
a. a
b. any
c. a few
d. some
11. A: Who plays the piano?
B:
a. Jack does.
b. Jack’s.
c. Jack is.
d. Jack has.
12. A: you like a sandwich?
B: Yes, please.
a. Are
b. Do
c. Would
d. Can
13. I’m bored. Do you want to the movies tonight?
a. go
b. to go
c. going
d. goes
14. A: What time do you get up?
B:
a. At 7:30.
b. In the morning.
c. Hardly ever.
d. Every day.
15. A: study a lot?
B: Yes. They’re very good students.
a. Is there
b. Are there
c. Are they
d. Do they
16. Donna loves dancing, but she like to play sports.
a. doesn’t
b. don’t
c. not
d. no17. A: Does Carlos like rock music?
B: Yes, he likes a lot.
a. her
b. him
c. it
d. them
18. My mom usually cooks, but my father dinner now.
a. cook
b. cooks
c. is cooking
d. are cooking
19. While we were driving home yesterday, it to rain.
a. begins
b. begin
c. began
d. beginning
20. Tokyo is city in Asia.
a. expensive
b. more expensive
c. most expensive
d. the most expensive
21. San Francisco is than Los Angeles.
a. smaller
b. the smaller
c. smallest
d. the smallest
22. Why take the subway to the museum?
a. we don’t
b. don’t we
c. we aren’t
d. aren’t we
23. A: do you exercise?
B: Three times a week.
a. What
b. How often
c. How many
d. What time

24. A: Whose gloves are these?
B: They’re .
a. ours
b. my
c. Maria
d. us
25. I didn’t a good weekend.
a. had
b. has
c. have
d. having
26. Where you go last summer?
a. were
b. was
c. went
d. did
27. You shouldn’t so late.
a. stay up
b. to stay up
c. staying up
d. stayed up
28. I worried about the exam.
a. don’t
b. didn’t
c. wasn’t
d. weren’t
29. I used to have short hair, but anymore.
a. I’m not
b. I don’t
c. I didn’t
d. I wasn’t
30. If the weather nice on Saturday, I’ll probably go to the beach.
a. is
b. was
c. will be
d. would be
31. Not everyone enjoys for clothes.
a. shop
b. shopping
c. to shop
d. they shop
32. I have a friend speaks Portuguese.
a. she
b. will
c. who
d. whose
33. a lot of pictures while I’m in Rome next week.
a. I’ve taken
b. I’d take
c. I’m going to take
d. I take
34. Gary isn’t as I am.
a. tallest
b. the tallest
c. taller than
d. as tall
35. If I could take a trip anywhere in the world, to Australia.
a. I’ll go
b. I’d go
c. I’ve gone
d. I’m going
36. Susan is only 15. She high school yet.
a. hasn’t finished
b. is going to finish
c. wouldn’t finish
d. finished
37. A: How have you studied Spanish?
B: Three years.
a. many
b. much
c. often
d. long
38. you rather read a book or watch TV?
a. Do
b. Did
c. Will
d. Would
39. in Chicago since 2000.
a. I’m living
b. I’d live
c. I’ve lived
d. I was living
40. A: What are your plans for the summer?
B: travel. I can’t decide.
a. I might
b. I’ll
c. I’m going to
d. I won’t
Reading 1: Steve’s school
I like my school. The teachers and the classes are
great. My favorite class is science. I have science
every day at 10:00. My geography class isn’t easy,
but I like it. It’s on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
at 2:30.
41. Steve’s geography class is .
a. his favorite
b. in the morning
c. at 10:00
d. difficult
Reading 2: Pedro’s postcard to a friend
Hi, Erica!
How are you? Are you having a good summer?
I’m at camp for two weeks. We have a lot of activities. We do
different things every day. We play sports on Monday, Wednesday,
and Friday mornings. On Tuesday and Thursday mornings, we go
hiking or horseback riding. We take swimming lessons and do arts
and crafts in the afternoons. We’re busy!
Right now, it’s 5:30. I’m hanging out with my friends in their room.
We’re reading and playing games. It’s hot today, and we’re tired and
hungry.
Oh! There’s the bell. It’s time for dinner. See you later.
Pedro
42. Pedro plays sports at camp.
a. every day
b. in the afternoon
c. three days a week
d. on Tuesday and Thursday
43. Right now, Pedro’s friends aren’t .
a. eating dinner
b. in their room
c. tired and hungry
d. hanging out

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz